We have COVID-19 safety practices in place – ensuring a safe environment for our clients
The following safety measures are in place:
- Please ensure you wear a face covering at all times on our premises and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- If we are operating an open door policy we will only accept 1 person per pet.
- Please use hand hygiene stations when entering the building.
- Our preferred payment option is by card or online via our website.
- We may on occasion be operating a closed-door policy but our team will provide clear instruction on what to do with your pet when you arrive.
- If you are self-isolating or experiencing any symptoms please DO NOT visit the practice and reschedule or book an alternative video or telephone consultation.
For advice if you are self-isolating please watch this video:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CORONOAVIRUS
Please note that all Open Surgeries are suspended until further notice and our opening hours have been revised
Our veterinary practice remains OPEN during COVID–19 with some changes to how you access our services.
We are here for essential and emergency care and are still providing medications, food and parasite treatments.
To reduce face-to-face contact we are running video or telephone consultations.
If we believe your pet is at risk, we may be able to vaccinate puppies, kittens, baby rabbits and administer annual boosters. Appointments for these will be subject to safe and suitable timeslots and due to high demand these may be booked a few weeks in advance – your patience is appreciated.
Social distancing procedures are in place to protect everyone.
Please contact us if you need to book any of the above.
TEMPORARY OPENING HOURS
Monday to Friday 9.00am until 6.30pm
Saturday 9.00am until 1.00pm
VETS NOW ARE STILL PROVIDING OUR OUT OF HOURS EMERGENCY CARE